Joining early means you'll have the opportunity to have a massive impact on our product, culture, and direction. Be apart of the founding team!
As a founding full-stack engineer, you'll have the opportunity to have a massive impact on our product, culture, and company direction. You’ll work with our CEO (Aaron) and CTO (Vedran) every day to turn the complex customer requirements into effective and sustainable code.
You’ll have the chance to work closely with our partners like Figma, Miro, and Coda to push the capabilities of their platforms and build more value for our mutual customers.
Day to day:
- Talk directly with customers to understand pain points.
- Have large impact on the what and the how of Blossom.
- Work closely with the co-founders and other team members.
- Ship and review code
- Run production services
- Contribute to system architecture that enables continuous innovation and evolution
- Collaborate with product designers and managers to identify most effective ways of building value for our users
- Build intuitive, magical, and powerful experiences that demand cutting edge browser-side wizardry
What We’re Looking For:
- 3+ years of designing and managing complex web-based applications with an understanding of the whole tech stack. Preference for engineers experienced with Django, PostgreSQL, and AWS.
- 3+ years developing React applications with complex workflows and high performance requirements.
- Expert at learning new 3rd party APIs and building deep integrations with 3rd party platforms.
- You understand the importance of striking a balance between shipping quickly and following best practices.
- Proven ability to debug problems across several layers of architecture
- Excellent communicator: you’re comfortable explaining technical problems in person and in writing.
- Strong sense of responsibility and ownership
- Interest in growing a foundational engineering team and culture
We're looking for an ambitious candidate with an excellent eye for detail and who is passionate about product optimization. This is a unique opportunity as one of the first hires in our engineering team...if this sounds like you then we'd love to hear from you!
- Quality-driven environment
- Competitive compensation and equity package
- Extended health/dental
- Education / Mentorship stipend
- Healthy work-life balance
- Flexible hours and vacation
- Remote-friendly environment
- Top-of-the-line equipment
A complete platform that brings user research across the entire organization.
We’re unifying the entire organization around user research insights, so teams can go from an idea to product in no time. A platform where the entire company and its customers can connect anywhere, anytime.
And now we’re building a AI-powered research pipeline that uncovers research blindspots and automatically pushes them to the right people with native integrations.
Blossom was started in 2020 by two co-founders during Covid-19 out of a shared frustration for the lack of innovated user research tooling, workflows and process that continued to encourage siloing research in “all-in-one” platforms where we believe research goes to die. Today Blossom is the glue of user research tooling and bridges the gaps across organization that continue to build well-crafted and delightful products for their customers based of research insights first uncovered in Blossom.
Our team is now growing, we are all makers, designers and storytellers at heart, based in Vancouver, B.C. Canada. We’re a remote-first company that believe in working with the best and transforming the mindset of how the world values user research, one organization at a time.